- White: Available for immediate shipping
- White / Natural: Pre-order now for January delivery
- Grows with your child from birth-5years (included Newborn Cot - Baby Cot - Toddler Bed - First Bed).
- Beautifully contoured ergonomic design means no sharp edges and corners.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood, ethically manufactured and 100% recyclable.
- Dual mattress height adjustment: high position- allows easier access to newborn.
- Option to extend to 165cm suitable up to 10yrs (Junior Bed Extension Kit sold separately).
- Tested to the highest standards and fully certified to EN716 (Cot)/ EN1130 (crib) & BS8509 (child bed)/ ASTM F406/ASTM F1821& AS/NZS2172.
The Gaia Baby Complete Sleep system grows in perfect symmetry with your baby from birth up to 5 years old. Made from sustainably sourced real birch wood, the Gaia Baby Complete Sleep is beautifully designed with soft contours and smooth flowing lines.
Used from birth in the higher mattress position and adjust the height to the lower level once baby starts to pull up. As baby becomes an inquisitive toddler, gently transition to Toddler Bed (optional Toddler Rail sold separately).
For the first steps towards independent sleeping, transition smoothly to the First Bed, suitable up to 5 years. You can also extend the life of your Complete Sleep with the Junior Bed extension Kit (sold separately) for kids up to 10 years.
Certified to the highest global safety standards for crib/cot/ child bed. Gaia Baby products are sustainably sourced, ethically manufactured and made to last the test of time. All in all, simply beautiful parenting!
Assembled Dimensions: Cot/Toddler Bed = L:140cm W:70cm H:101cm/ First Bed = L:140cm W:70cm H:61cm
Product Weight: Cot: 51kg
Warranty: 2 Years/ Register for extended 3 year warranty
Compatible Mattress: Gaia Serena Maxi Cot or Complete Sleep Mattress (sold separately)
1. Standard Furniture Delivery or
2. Upgrade to our Premium 'White Glove' Deliver & Build Service from €50
Click here for delivery details and pricing. Due to the current health guidelines, we are unable to provide this service.