Gaia Baby/ Clever Clogs is a group of companies specialising in the design, development, and sale of prestige baby products for the local and international markets.
We are a design led company with sustainability at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to ‘rid the nursery of brightly coloured plastic objects’ and replace them with beautiful, functional products that evolve and grow along with your family’s needs. We seek out and use the most sustainable materials possible and we ensure all our products are ethically manufactured. We will only work with like-minded suppliers and we pride ourselves on the fact that our products adhere to the highest safety standards possible.
Our products are sold in the UK/Ireland and exported to Australia, mainland Europe, Singapore and Middle East.
Gaia Baby is seeking a highly motivated, passionate, and talented E-Commerce Marketing & Social Media Executive to join our Marketing team.
As our dedicated ‘E-Commerce & Social Media Executive’, the ideal candidate will be a creative individual with a passion for e-commerce and love of social media.
As a full-time member of the team, you will work cross-functionally supporting in areas such as B2C/ B2B marketing, CRM and product development. As a key member of the marketing team, you will be principally responsible for planning, managing and publishing social media content across multiple platforms and implementing our e-commerce strategy on our Shopify platforms. You will brief and work alongside both in-house and 3rd party suppliers on delivering our ambitious blended commerce targets.
This role offers a great opportunity to an ambitious marketeer to get hands on experience in a dynamic, ambitious, blended-commerce business with a focus on multi-market and multi-platform communications.
Optimise, maintain & update company e-commerce platforms.
- Develop and implement results driven e-commerce marketing strategies
- Produce reels, stories and posts, blogs, press releases, email marketing and website copy in line with marketing strategy, ensuring a constant flow of high quality and engaging content.
- Be primary point of contact and social media ‘voice’ of Gaia Baby
- Select/ liaise and implement company influencer relationships
- As part of the Comms team, build, maintain and implement multi-channel content calendar.
- Support with execution of marketing campaigns, website, and social media updates.
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build an effective content calendar.
- Report & review effectiveness of e-commerce and social media strategies working to agreed KPIs
Skills & Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design related field.
- At least 2 years experience in content creation/marketing within e-commerce, blended commerce or FMCG sector.
- Experience working with Shopify or similar e-commerce platform
- Experience in use of Canva/Photoshop or similar editing tools
- Experience in use of Klayvio/Hubspot and/or other similar CRM tools
- Demonstrable track record in web and digital content creation.
- Good analytical skills a passion for technology
- Ability to think creatively and problem-solve.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Excellent time management and project prioritisation skills. Self-directed and able to work independently.
- Clear and concise communication style.
- Creativity and problem-solving skills.
Good relationship builder, excellent people skills.
Interested in the role?
Send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com